MikroTik App
skri
刚刚加入了
Topic Author
加入: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:43 pm

PPPoE But no Data

Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:58 pm

If someone could help me Please
I ve got a tower with a RB230 router and level 5 key, My problem is that I got 20 client connected on that tower they are able to make the pppoe connection but once connected there is no data getting transmitted to them and is is not all of the clients just some of them

他们连接没有问题once connected no data

Please could anyone help
skri
刚刚加入了
Topic Author

PPPoE But no Data

Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:58 pm

Please Help

I even got client that connects and actualy browse the internet for 5 to 10 min and then it just dies, they stay connected but the data just doesnt go through they have to disconnect and connect again and then the same happend after 5 to 10 min

And that router used to work fine nothing changed regarding programing.

Please if anyone could help
xxiii
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
加入: Wed May 31, 2006 12:55 am

Re: PPPoE But no Data

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:46 pm

Verify that a route exists from your edge or core router to the address(s) being handed out by the PPPoE server router at the time that they are not working.

Do the clients that work then die, die when visiting a particular web site or sites? Can you ping the clients after they stop working (I assume they still show as connected in the PPP Active Connections, and in PPP Interfaces)?
skri
刚刚加入了
Topic Author

Re: PPPoE But no Data

Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:09 pm

You see on that router I got 20 clients and some of them are working fine those that connect and then after 10 min the data stops and I can not ping them any more and then the rest of them are able to connect but from the time the connection is made no data all my routs should be fine I will look into it but that router has been working fine and nothing changed regarding programing that is what is so weird the one day every thing were fine and the next day everything got worse
Today I ever replaced all of the hardware antennas,router,radio's,pigtails,every thing and no change
This router with the problem connects to one other router and then to the server

I will go through my routes again and thanks

If you know of any thing els that might cause this please let me know and I will replay with the routes

Thanks