Community discussions

MikroTik App
markrudling
常客
常客
Topic Author
加入: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:28 pm

Changed to ChangeIP but need to keep Dyndns name!

Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:49 am

Hi

I have got the changeip script working, so all good. however i now need to keep my dyndns name, as to many clients are already configured for that name. Im not running http services, so i need all ports to be directly redirected. Any ideas?

Also, is it possible to mod the script to work with a specific pppoe connection, my MT needs to dial 4

Thanks
Mark
changeip
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
加入: Fri May 28, 2004 5:22 pm

Re: Changed to ChangeIP but need to keep Dyndns name!

Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:14 pm

you can update your dyndns hostname to become a cname of the changeip one. that way it is just an alias.

we can modify that script to work on a particular interface specifically... email us directly and we will work with you to get what you need. support at changeip dot com.

Sam
knects
刚刚加入了
加入: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Are you saying that you can modify this so that it will update the address of an interface that I specify? I am using ECMP routing on 2 PPPoE connections. One is static and has dns set for it. The 2nd connection changes anytime the interface drops. I would like to setup a changip host and have the script update the host with the DHCP address from the 2nd wan link.
用户头像
hilton
Long time Member
Long time Member
加入: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:12 pm

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Use this script;
Code:Select all
:global ddnsuser "your_account_name" :global ddnspass "your_account_password" :global ddnshost "your_changeip_ddns_name" :global ddnsip :global ddnslastip [:tostr [:resolve $ddnshost] ] :if ([ :typeof $ddnslastip ] = nil ) do={ :global ddnslastip "0" } :global ddnsinterface "your_mikrotik_interface_name" :global ddnssystem ("mt-" . [/system package get system version] ) :local int :local ddnsipfn [ /ip address get [/ip address find interface=$ddnsinterface ] address ] :global ddnsip [:pick $ddnsipfn 0 [:find $ddnsipfn "/"]] :if ([ :typeof $ddnsip ] = nil ) do={ :log info ("DDNS: No ip address present on " . $ddnsinterface . ", please check.") } else={ :if ($ddnsip != $ddnslastip) do={ :log info "DDNS: Sending UPDATE!" :log info [ :put [/tool dns-update name=$ddnshost address=$ddnsip key-name=$ddnsuser key=$ddnspass ] ] :global ddnslastip $ddnsip } else={ :log info "DDNS: No update required." } }